Monday, August 18, 2008

On the Road

by Marcus Sakey

First off, thanks to Kevin and the rest of you for the kudos on the book and articles. Strange time, but I'm enjoying every minute of it.

Second, I promise, some day soon I will have a real post, one worthy of my colleagues. However, that day ain't today, as I leave on tour tomorrow, and need to do my laundry in between radio interviews and spending a little time with my wife.

In lieu of actual content, however, let me offer you my tour schedule and an invitation--if you come out to see me, odds on I can be convinced to buy you a beer afterwards (assuming I'm not running for the airport)...

The Poisoned Pen
with Joe Lansdale
Scottsdale, AZ
August 19, 7:00 pm

Murder By The Book
with Jason Pinter
and Dave White
Houston, TX
August 21, 6:30 pm

Book People
Austin, TX
August 22, 7:00 pm

Mystery Bookstore
Los Angeles, CA
August 23, 2:00 pm

M is for Mystery
San Francisco, CA
August 24, 2:00 pm

Murder By The Book
Portland, OR
August 25, 6:30 pm

Borders
Oakbrook, IL
August 28, 7:00 pm

Mystery One
with J.A. Konrath
Milwaukee, WI
September 3, 6:00 pm

Hope to see you there!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's a crying shame they've got you marking time with pinter. i've come across better prose inside bathroom stalls. "The Guilty" was the most absurd pile of words i've skimmed in many moons. you on the other hand actually craft solid art. so far you're 2 for 2 and i'm anxious to grab a copy of your latest. keep up the great work, marcus. gordon

Unknown said...

`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`